Raised $15,000 for Gloucester Charities
Some of Gloucester's best restaurants and vendors treated us to their extraordinary food
- Clam Chowder & Lobster rolls (made from fresh caught Gloucester Lobsters) from The Gloucester House
- Ribs, Chicken, Linguica, Pulled Pork & Sides from Smokin’ Jims B-B-Q
- Italian Sausages & Gourmet Hot Dogs from Popo’s
- Pizza from Sebastian’s Pizza
- Sushi from Latitude 43
- Tapas from Alchemy
- Organic Soft Tacos w/ Grass Fed Beef or Vegan Soy from Common Crow To-Go
- Kettle Corn popcorn
- Fried Dough, French Fries, Sweet Pototo Fries, Cheese Fries, Nachos, Hot dogs & candy from Nana's
- Slush, Meatball Subs, Chick Parm Subs & Burgers from Joe’s Slush
- The River Street Team handed out FREE samples of Tribe Hummus
Many concert production costs covered by
and our Supporting Sponsors
Circle Consulting, M.B.T. Electric,
A & A Services, Inc.,
and Associate Sponsors
7 Seas Whale Watch,
Intershell Seafood Market,
Jon R. Morse, CPA,
Jerry Noble Electricians,
Palazola’s Sporting Goods,
and The Shed.
Emergency services provided by Beauport Ambulance.
Free Wi-Fi was made available courtesy of Hotz1.
These generous donors made it possible for more proceeds to be available for Gloucester Charities.